Erdye’s Pest Control is a fast growing, locally owned and operated pest control company based in Green Bay. We are searching for several full time service technicians and office personnel.
Yes, you’ll work hard, but you’ll get paid well for it. We pay hourly, plus overtime, plus commissions that compound year over year. There is no earnings cap, so if you’re driven, you can make a great income. Starting pay is based on experience, but you could easily make between $500-$1,000 per week.
You’ll mostly set you’re own schedule and you will rarely have a boring day. This position will include servicing both residential and commercial customers. This is not an “exterminator” type job. You’ll be doing so much more! You’ll be out and about talking to customers throughout the day. You’ll be helping them with various pest control needs, so you need to be a good communicator and have an outgoing personality.
Current Open Positions
(Updated June 2020)
- Pest Control Technician – Green Bay, WI
- Pest Control Technician – Appleton, WI
- Pest Control Technician – Milwaukee, WI
Here’s just a few of the benefits we offer:
- Full Time employment with pay above national average
- Overtime on anything over 40 hours
- Time & a half on all Saturday & Sundays
- Paid Cell Phone (saving you roughly $100 a month on your personal phone bill)
- Take Home Vehicle (saving you over $3,000 a year on fuel and maintenance costs)
- Profit Sharing
- Safety Shoe Allowance
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Free Uniforms
- Flexible schedule
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
No experience? No worries. We’ll do hands on training for the right person.
If you’re looking to make that career change and looking for a rewarding job that pays great, send us your resume by using the uploader below.
If you don’t have a resume, that’s okay too. Just fill out the form below with all of your information.