Here’s How Our Semi Bed Bug Heat Treatment Works
- Schedule a load pickup/drop off near Green Bay, WI (free shuttle service to hotel/motel)
- We’ll kill all bed bugs in your semi with our custom heat treat system in 24hrs, GUARANTEED!
- We use our Bed Bug K9 to ensure all bed bugs are eliminated.
- You get back on the road making money!
If You Think You May Have An Infestation In Your Semi Or Have Questions About Our State Of The Art Heat Treatment, Call Us at (920) 455-0373.
Bed Bug Facts:
- Feed on blood of humans and animals
- Hotels and Motels are common places for infestations
- Spread by ‘hitchhiking’ on clothing, luggage, and other personal items
- Heat is the one of the most effective ways to kill bed bugs
Oh NO! Not Bed Bugs! What Should I Do?
Once you realize that you have a bed bug problem, you’re quickly going to be asking, “How to kill bed bugs?” or “How to get rid of bed bugs?” The answer is surprisingly simple. You just need to call us.
We know a BED BUG HEAT TREATMENT is the most effective way to get rid of bed bugs and the whole bed bug life cycle. Plus, it only takes one day! This efficient, effective system heats your semi to over 120 degrees and will kill bed bugs in just one treatment!
All Erdye’s Pest Control’s technicians have been highly trained by industry leading professionals in the use of this system and the treatments are performed using professional heating equipment.
All Erdye’s bed bug treatments are performed using specialized professional electric heating equipment.
Bed Bugs Multiply Quickly
An infestation can multiply quickly as each female can lay 5-7 eggs per week. A bed bug can go from egg to adult in about 3 weeks.