Here’s How Our Semi Bed Bug Heat Treatment Works
- Schedule a load pickup/drop off near Green Bay, WI (free shuttle service to hotel/motel)
- We’ll kill all bed bugs in your semi with our custom heat treat system in 24hrs!
- We use our Bed Bug K9 to ensure all bed bugs are eliminated.
- You get back on the road making money!
Bed Bug Facts:
- Feed on blood of humans and animals
- Hotels and Motels are common places for infestations
- Spread by ‘hitchhiking’ on clothing, luggage, and other personal items
- Heat is the one of the most effective ways to kill bed bugs
BED BUG SOLUTIONS
We had a visitor from Arizona stop in the other day. It was a truck driver that had bed bugs in his semi! He asked if we would help. We said of course we can! With our heat treatment equipment, we can kill bed bugs in anything!
Bed Bugs Multiply Quickly
An infestation can multiply quickly as each female can lay 5-7 eggs per week. A bed bug can go from egg to adult in about 3 weeks.
Bed bug infestations happen more commonly than people think. If you think you may have an infestation in your semi or have questions about our state of the art heat treatment, call us at (920) 567-6852. Be sure to ask about our FREE CONSULTATION when you contact us.